A friend of mine shown me RS76C on Taobao for 7 $ per switch.
How to Do Code Reviews Like a Human:
1. Aim to bring the code up a letter grade or two
2. Limit feedback on repeated patterns
3. Respect the scope of the review
4. Look for opportunities to split up large reviews
5. Offer sincere praise
6. Grant approval when remaining fixes are trivial
7. Handle stalemates proactively
Lots of good stuff in there: usability improvements, performance improvements, #POWER9 support, and more!
@projectmirai39 I don’t think much happen. Normies will create their own communities and existing communities will stay as they are. Saying that “normies will ruin the fediverse” is just a toxic gatekeeping.
I’m more afraid of what will happen when large corporations will start to get interested into the fediverse and create their own instances. This is the real threat.
lor.sh is yet another mastodon instance.